Porsche pops are celebrating everyone’s favorite sweet treat.
Since its humble beginnings as a German automotive manufacturer, the Porsche brand always strived to push the boundary for creativity and individualization. Using its Paint-to-Sample program, Porsche features more than 160 custom and traditional colors for owners to choose from during the extensive configuration process. In honor of National Ice Cream Day on Sunday, July 17th, Porsche is proud to use its vibrant color palette as inspiration for its newest collaboration with Pretty Cool Ice Cream. The small-batch Chicago-based creamery is teaming up with Porsche to offer five limited-edition ice cream pops, with flavors and packaging inspired by iconic Porsche paint colors.
- Mint Green: a green mint cookies and cream ice cream with a mint green white chocolate shell.
- Strawberry Red: cream Cheese ice cream dipped in a strawberry red shell. Made with real freeze-dried strawberries.
- Macadamia Metallic: roasted macadamia ice cream in a sparkling macadamia metallic colored chocolate shell.
- Frozen Berry Metallic: black raspberry ice cream in a sparkling frozen berry colored Ruby chocolate shell.
- Lime Gold Metallic: key lime pie ice cream in a sparkling lime gold colored caramel shell.
Along with flavors that are sure to please anyone with a sweet tooth, the packaging also showcases notorious Porsche models like the 356, 911 Carrera, 911 Turbo S Cabriolet, 718 Boxster, and Taycan. The Pretty Cool Lincoln Park (709 West Belden) location in Chicago will offer the ice cream pops on National Ice Cream Day on July 17th. The custom ice cream pops will also be available at exclusive Porsche events later this year. View all current Porsche models for sale on duPont REGISTRY by clicking on the link below. Check back into duPont REGISTRY for more upcoming luxury lifestyle releases and Porsche news.