RIS News has been shortlisted for an Eddie & Ozzie award from Folio. In partnership with EnsembleIQ BrandLab, “Capturing the Revenge Shopper” for AWS is in the running for the award in the Advertorial/Sponsored Content, Consumer/Custom/Content Marketing category.
The Folio: Eddie & Ozzie Awards are the most prestigious recognition program in the publishing community and recognize excellence in editorial content and design across print and digital media. Ten other EnsembleIQ— RIS’ parent company — brands have also been shortlisted.
EnsembleIQ Eddie Award Finalists for 2022
- Editorial Use of Data B2B: “C-store IQ National Shopper Study,” May/June issue, Convenience Store News Canada
- Series of Articles, B2B: Food & Beverage: “Overcoming the Labor Crisis,” Convenience Store News
- Single Article, B2B: Retail/Manufacturing/Supply Chain: “Stepping UP: The Innovation Issue” cover story, Convenience Store News
- Single Article, B2B: Retail/Manufacturing/Supply Chain: “The DEI Imperative: A Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Convenience Store Industry Is More Important Than Ever,” Convenience Store News
- Immersive/Interactive Storytelling, B2B: “Retail and CPG Reinvented” for Google, Consumer Goods Technology/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
- EnsembleIQ Ozzie Award Finalists for 2022
- Illustration, B2B: “Liquid Gold” Cover Illustration by Tim Zeltner, January/February 2022, Convenience Store News Canada
- Cover Design, 25,000 – 100,000 Circulation: “Liquid Gold” issue, January/February 2022, Convenience Store News Canada
- Microsite, Custom Website: “Retail Intel” for Great Northern Instore, Path to Purchase Institute/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
- Data Visualization, B2B: “The Sustainable Journey of Corrugated Boxes” for FibreBox, Progressive Grocer/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
- Feature Design, Custom/Content Marketing: “The Lure of Seafood” for Alaska Seafood Marketing Association, Progressive Grocer/EnsembleIQ BrandLab
Winners will be announced on September 13 at an awards gala at the City Winery in New York City.
“We are honored to be recognized with many finalists in this prominent awards program. Our mission is to provide our customers and our audiences of retail, technology, healthcare, and hospitality professionals essential insights and connections to drive their businesses forward,” said Joe Territo, executive vice president of content and communications at EnsembleIQ. “This significant volume of recognition of the quality and engaging work of teams across EnsembleIQ is a valuable indicator of our success in that regard.”