Wireless Wave dropped its Black Friday deals for smartphones and plans. Like other retailers, Wireless Wave is offering a discounted plan at $45/mo for 20GB of data. It’s a little better than online offers from Fido, Virgin and Koodo, but not quite as good as the rumoured in-store offers like $40/20GB and even $30/20GB at some locations.
As for smartphone deals, the biggest benefit of Wireless Wave is the ample in-store credit you get when buying a phone through them. Wireless Wave only offers Bell, Rogers and their subsidiaries — the prices below generally reflect what those carriers offer.
- iPhone 13 — $0 down, $30.84/mo financing and get up to $300 to spend in-store
- iPhone 12 — $0 down, $25/mo financing and get up to $300 to spend in-store
- iPhone 11 — $0 down, $15/mo financing and get up to $200 to spend in-store
- Samsung Galaxy S22 — $0 down, $25.84/mo and get up to $350 to spend in-store
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE — $0 down, $14.58/mo and get up to $300 to spend in-store
- Google Pixel 6a — $0 down, $1/mo financing and get up to $250 to spend in-store
You can check out all the Wireless Wave deals here.
For a round-up of all of our Black Friday deals, follow this link. You can find all of the top deals at Canadian retailers here.